Dublin, Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Discrete Semiconductors Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the discrete semiconductors market and it is poised to grow by $4.04 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period. The report on discrete semiconductors market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven the rapid growth of Internet of Things (IoT), increasing penetration of Industry 4.0 in many regions across the globe and growing investments by market players into R&D.
The discrete semiconductors market analysis includes application segments and geographical landscapes. This study identifies the growing popularity of smart wearables as one of the prime reasons driving the discrete semiconductors market growth during the next few years. Also, declining automotive production and growing investment in smart city projects will lead to sizable demand in the market.
The report on discrete semiconductors market covers the following areas:
- Discrete semiconductors market sizing
- Discrete semiconductors market forecast
- Discrete semiconductors market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research – both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020-2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Consumer Electronics – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- ICT – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Industrial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Diodes Inc.
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Nexperia BV
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- ON Semiconductor Corp.
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Toshiba Corp.
- Vishay Intertechnology Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9ctwmz
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900